Monday, February 6, 2012

Blogging from my iPod!

So still no camera but I have my iPod and I am posting pics and a blog post from it! Life is good right now! Haha
In all seriousness I have been having a tough week and I have been feeling really out of control! I am hoping to be getting a handle on it! The pics are from the past week or so. At the park with our good friend Alicia. The kids in their shades with their animals. Tinzley at a princess makeup party where she threw up all over me 5 min after the pic was taken! Haha. And Tom working out without knowledge of a pic bring taken ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Know you can always call or text! Love all the pictures, I am sure Tom does too. Sorry you got thrown up on, but I am sure othetwise that party was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete