Sunday, January 29, 2012

Busy busy!

So still no pictures. I am using my ipod for the time being but have not quite figured out how to upload those on to the computer... I know I can get them to facebook. I still need to call Canon and figure out what to do about my camera but I have definitely missed having it! :( Friday I got to do some scrapbooking. We had a crop at the dayschool and I did a half day because my Mom could only watch the kids until 6ish. There was a singing at church that night too but we decided to stay in because we had been so busy all week!
I posted about some bad storms that rolled through so Tom went with a group from church to help with the clean up. Luckily for us it was north of us so we have been lucky but it is pretty bad in the areas that got hit. Tom worked really hard and we feel especially blessed to be a part of such a giving church congregation!
I took the kids to the library yesterday morning and met up with my mom. We took the kids to one of the parks here in the area and I went for a 5 mile run. I have not run longer than 3 or 4 miles in the last 6 months or so, so I was a little nervous. It felt really good. I have been trying to quicken my pace so I have been running 3 miles but trying to improve my time. With the 5 miles I just tried to run the whole time! haha I made it and I ran it in about 48-50 min. It was such a gorgeous day I was glad we were all able to enjoy it!
Last night I got to hang out with my good friend Heather. We went to do a little shopping and eat. It was nice to just get to shop around, take our time and catch up!
We ate lunch over with my parents so ever since we got home we have just been relaxing! Love those Sunday afternoons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment