Saturday, January 7, 2012

Well I missed a day...

Yesterday was a good day but very busy! I worked at the dayschool in the morning. I had such a great day with them. We did some great crafts with stamps and writing out winter words with the stamps. I took some pics of them while they were working trying to test out my new camera and I am trying to get in the habit of taking it with me wherever I go!
After school my mom took the kids so I could spend time with my friend Rachel and help her out with her adorable twins! They are almost exactly a year younger than Tinzley so it is nice to be around that age and makes me miss it.... sometimes! :) Still dont know if a third kid is in the card for us but dont want to write the idea off just yet.
After I left Rachel's I had to run to the store to get snacks and goodies for Jonas's first sleepover! He had his friend Jayden come and spend the night. At first it looked as if the night would not go so well because Jonas was so excited he about exhausted himself before Jayden even got here! After we ate a not healthy at all dinner, except for the fruit, they played and played and got along really well! They both LOVE trains so they pulled out all the train sets and got them going. Tom got a fire going and we made smores by the fireplace! Boy, do I LOVE smores! :)
The boys were passed out by 9:30 and the house was not too big of a disaster!





This morning the boys woke up and they wanted breakfast so they could go play outside as soon as possible! Tom had to go to work so I had the kids all day by myself but having a third just seems to make it easier...strange huh? So as the kids played outside looking for Big Foot (dont ask, I dont know) I got the Christmas tree down and all the ornaments put away! It was the last of the Christmas decorations to get put away and it put me in cleaning and organizing and rearranging mood! So I have now completely rearranged our living room, all by myself and swept the living room and kitchen and mopped both!

I have been snuggling up with Tinzley watching Disney movies ever since! Jonas replaced Jay







Here are a few pics from yesterday!


Pj Day for Tinzley! Hello Kitty! This is her friend Hannah who had Hello Kitty too! Too cute!


LOVE this face!!! She cracks me up! She also LOVEs hats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment