Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sorry for the delay in posts....

So I have not posted since Monday and not because I have not had things to say or time although it has been a very busy week but because Tuesday night I had ladies bible class and my mom had invited us to dinner. I take my camera with me almost everywhere so off to grandma's it went with a screaming Tinzley and a well behaved Jonas. Tom met us over there after work. I left from there to go to ladies bible class and left the camera behind... well, big mistake! Jonas decided to pick it up and throw it on the floor so my camera is out of commission until I can find out what we need to do to fix the lens. It still takes pictures but the lens is definitely NOT working properly. I was very upset on Wednesday morning when I found this out so we are still processing what to do and I just did not want to blog with no pictures! :(
Other than the camera breaking we have been doing well. Tinzley is pretty much potty trained...well she is 99%of the time and sleeping through the night without a diaper too (her decision) She has not wet during her nap or during the night yet. Pretty amazing kid! Jonas has had a couple of great weeks so thanks for prayers on that one. The only thing is the camera which I am hoping he didnt really do on purpose... :/
We hope all of you are doing well! I am ready for the weekend
Tom and I have been trying to keep up our workout routine. I am running 3-4 times a week and we are doing a weight training 5 times a week. I do cardio on the days I dont run such as step and just dance on the wii (yes I consider that a cardio workout haha)
I would love some prayers for our financial situation. We are doing okay but it is definitely a week to week worry. I know we are not to worry and we need to know God will take care of us but it still can be a scary thing to know if you have enough money for gas and groceries and the bills... Thanks in advance :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your camera!! That really really stinks!! And yeah so glad about Tinzley doing so well!! Judson is still wearing diapers at bed time and night, but is waking up dry some of the time. That is so great for you guys though, that many less diapers!! We will be praying for the money piece. that can be so stressful and even though you know God will provide for you, it can still be hard!!

    ReplyDelete