Thursday, January 12, 2012

I tired too!

So not much thought is going into this blog post and I took one picture today! If you cant read what it says... Dear Daddy,

You are a real (honey bun) When we think of you and how much we miss you making us (Snicker) (s), we think all this hard work must result in a big (PAYDAY) :) We saved you the last Reese's and hope you had a good night Love Jonas, Tinzley and Mommy

Tom had to pull an all nighter and has worked 12 days in a row now... I am tired and I know he is too! The subject of this blog "I tired too" is a Tinzley phrase! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet family! I am sorry that Tom has had to work so much. That is not fun!! Nate had to work a ton in December, weekends, Christmas Eve day, New years eve day too. It is hard on them, but the rest of the family too!! Way to be supportive of him though!!

    ReplyDelete