Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is it really sunday night? Already???

Well, I will be honest this weekend went by WAY too fast but it was full of some fun stuff and good times! We survived Jonas's first sleepover and Tinzley has now had two days in a row with NO accidents... not even during naptime!! She is doing great and we could not be happier! Two kids out of diapers during the day and one to go for nighttime! These kids have made it too easy! But again, I am not complaning about that!! Not one bit! :)
Tom had to work ALL weekend so we definitely missed having him around but I got some necessary cleaning and rearranging done. He took me out Saturday night to a movie but our first stop was ULTA which I loved! I have never loved skin care products but I have gotten better at figuring out what works for my skin and I just LOVE ulta!
Tom and I went to see Courageous and if you have not seen it I would COMPLETELY recommend it! I cried throughout the movie but laughed as well! It is just an incredible movie with a great message that all parents, grandparents, men, women, aunts, uncles, everyone needs to see. It will make you think about your life and the choices we make with our children.
At our church they have started LTC (Leadership Training in Christ) and I was asked to help out this year. I was a little nervous because I have not been involved with this program before and I have also not been too involved with church in the last year but I was asked personally and took it as an honor so accepted! I will be in charge of girl's speech and I am also helping out with one of the puppet groups! So I had a full day of LTC practice, Tom worked and the kids got to spend the day with my parents. Apparently they slept all afternoon :)
I am really enjoying my new camera! It is fun to bring it out everyday and see what pictures I can get of these two crazy kids! Tinzley is not camera shy one bit... Jonas is my tough one to capture. I try to put equal amounts of pictures but it is tough when she just lets me take her picture all the time and asks for it. But here are a few from this weekend and tonight that I enjoyed! Jonas even let me take a few!






























No comments:

Post a Comment