Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 13th

Where's WALDO??
The kids got Where's Waldo books for Christmas from Santa and they LOVE them. It has been a fun family activity. They are a little different than I remember but still so much fun. Jonas got the first one and Tinzley got the second one. Here they are looking for Waldo over some breakfast. This was the morning we woke up to Tom still being at work. Poor guy worked 29 hours straight and was awake for 40 hours straight. We are very thankful for his job and also VERY thankful for him being home this weekend. :))








Tinzley and I went on a little Girl's night out to see Beauty and the Beast in the theaters. This is the pic I got...


I laughed for awhile after I saw this on my computer. She is something else!

She loved seeing the movie in the theater and when the credits started she turned around looked at me and said "We watch it again?" It was so much fun experiencing my favorite Disney movie with her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment