Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

 First day of Kindergarten
 Mrs. Johnson, Jonas' Kindergarten Teacher
 Tried to recreate last years picture
Tinzley's first day of 3K  8/13/2012

Jonas had his first day of big school today!  He was excited and did great!  It was a long way to school with all the busy traffic trying to get there too!  We walked him in today because they recommended it and he did great!  We found his room and his teacher and he just walked right in (after a picture of course)  I did not fare so well!  The second he walked in there I shed a few tears!  I just lost it.  It was so scary to just let him go and not know what he would be doing ALL day. 
He had such a great day and said he likes school but it is too long!  haha
This kid also got to ride the bus which he LOVED!  I greeted him at the bus stop and he was ALL smiles! Whew what a day!

1 comment:

  1. What a difference a year can make! They are so much bigger in the second picture! Glad he had a great first day and I totally sympathize with the tears! I'm sure I'll have some in 2 weeks when the girls go to Kindergarten. I'm lucky that they are in the same building as me so I'll get to have them in class! :)

    ReplyDelete