Monday, May 28, 2012

Struggles of every mother

Let me say this... I LOVE my kids... MOST of the time ;)
So summer is in session and my kids are driving me NUTS!  They are fighting, whining, complaining, asking for this and that all day long.  I cook for them, clean up after them, take them to the pool, take them to the library, make snacks, get them drinks...and it never seems like enough!  Jonas has developed a major attitude where he does not listen and Tinzley has definitely hit the fit throwing threes as they are known in our house!  I feel like I am going crazy sometimes.  I feel like nothing i do is good enough and that I am not being heard. 
I have just been having a rough couple of weeks.  I am coming down really hard on myself and I am getting the feeling my kids are picking up on it.  Kids seems to know when you are not yourself or when something is up and they either are sweet to you or they seem to find the things that get under your skin and make you even more crazy!  My children seem to be doing the second one.  I am trying to be patient, I am trying to read my bible more, I am trying to take time to relax...  I feel satan winning sometimes.  After the past year and a half I just get the feeling like satan is there and when he is not and he is circling right now. 
School ending was suppose to help me relax to give me time with the kids, to get pool time, to get scrapbooking done, to have time to read and focus on cooking, and saving money, all the stuff that gets put off because work gets in the way.
So I dont know what I am trying to say or prove but I guess I am trying to figure out what is going on with me and writing it out was something that I had not tried.
I feel like I am having out of body experiences... I get around a group of people that I dont know or I am not completely comfortable with and I clam up.  I have nothing to say, nothing I want to say, I just want to move out of there and be somewhere else.  I have never been a person that doesnt know what to say or a person who feels uncomfortable in those types of situations.  I get the overwhelming feeling of needing to be home, needing to be alone, feeling uncomfortable.  I dont know who to talk to or what to even say.  I dont feel like there is anyone out there who will understand or know what I am going through. 
I just feel like everything I have done and been through has made me feel like I am half a person.  I dont like talking about all of the hurt, the pain, and the uncomfortable things I feel because I dont want pity, I dont want people to try to understand what I am going through because no one should have to feel this way, or go through this.  I just keep hoping something positive will come out of it and God is not done with me yet.  I hope He knows how much I am trying and how much I truly want to make this life work.  I want to do all that I am suppose to, and to live the life He wants for me. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could share what was in my heart with you but the words won't come, so I'll leave you with this: I love you and I'm praying for you. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete