Monday, May 21, 2012

TIME TO CATCH UP!!!!

Okay so the camera broke and I just did not get on here and post like I should have!  LOTS has happened between I think March and now!
Spring Break, Mother's Day, Tinzley's third birthday, swim lessons, graduation for Jonas, end of the year!  All kinds of things! 
So I will try my best to get you all caught up on our bust crazy life we lead! 
Tom and I are doing good!  Every day is different and comes with its new and sometimes exciting sometimes hard challenges!  Money seems to ALWAYS be tight but we get by!  The kids have been SO extremely good lately so we really cant complain too much about them! haha
Work is done for me for the summer at least and I may be working here and there this summer cleaning and babysitting but other than that two big vacations planned and lots of pool time planned! 
We rearranged the house and kids a little in the last week or so.  Tinzley and Jonas are now sharing a room and we finally got Tinzley into a big bed and out of her crib.  Yes, she was in her crib until just a couple of weeks ago!  :)
They have been doing pretty well with sleeping in the same room.  Naps and resttime has been the most difficult but yesterday they both slept and today they are snoozing away as I type so maybe they are staying up all night and sleeping during the day?
A lot is going to be changing around here with Jonas starting big school in the fall.  I am ready and not ready all at the same time!  He is ready which helps me to be ready but it is just going to change everything, his friends, his routine, our routine and I will have to face up to the fact that he is growing up... sigh
I will try to post some pics from all the events I have missed over the past few months.  I LOVE having my camera back and a BIG thank you to a GREAT and GENEROUS friend for my zoom lens!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment