Monday, May 21, 2012

Tinzley turns 3

Tinzley you turned 3 on May 8, 2012!
Tinzley this is what you looked like on that day!
You weigh around 25 pounds and you are 35 1/4 inches tall (thank you ms jennifer)
I dont know if you can guess this but you LOVE Hello Kitty!  :)
You have about 7 or 8 Hello Kitty's you sleep with!
You finally moved out of your crib and sleep in a big bed with Jonas!  You get the bottom bunk and he gets the top!
You LOVE to sing!  My favorites are Twinkle twinkle, Let the bodies Hit the floor, Leprechan song from school, Tomorrow from Annie, and Let's set the world on Fiiirrree (dont know actual name)
You have a very strong opinion on what you wear.  You would wear a skirt everyday if I let you! 
You also know what you want and if you dont get it we will hear about it.
Most of the time you are sweet and such a goof ball!
You like to go around saying you are pretty, which you are :)
YOu loved school and YOU LOVED ms. Jennifer
YOur best friend right now is Hannah from school
You and Jonas get along most of the time but he does like to get you irritated.  You also like to pick on him so it is pretty even
You have started answering yes and no questions with 'shure"
You also like to call everything your "fwavorite"
You do a great job of praying for dinner every night and always being thankful for mommy or daddy cooking :)
You are really good at riding tricycles and you LOVE to swing
Your favorite food is sausage pizza.  You also like fish, cheesy rice and broccoli.
You love to "shake your booty"
You are always thirsty and you dont love eating.  It is usually a struggle to get you to eat, except when dessert comes around
Tinzley,
I love your little personality!  I hope you can hang on to it an dkeep the confidence you have for as long as you can!   I am sorry I was not always there for you when I should have been but you do not seem to have held that against me or let it interfere with our relationship at all.  You seem to always prefer me which I love and hate all at the same time.  :)  I am thankful everyday that I get to spend time with you because you always make me smile or laugh.  Keep singing and dancing! 
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment